Copyright in the Digital Age seminars - http://www.copyright.com.au/seminars_events.htm
Following the success of last year's Copyright in the Digital Age seminars, we will be holding a second free series in venues across Australia in May 2006.
Copyright in the Digital Age covers what you need to know when offering and protecting your work online.
From online search engines, e-book readers to digital rights management, we review what's happening with new technology and policy which affects all aspects of publishing. View the full program here.
The seminar will include a panel session, held in association with the Australian Society of Authors and featuring authors, publishers and copyright experts. They will review some of the key issues, challenges and opportunities facing Australian creators in the digital age.
All seminars run from 4.00pm - 6.00pm, followed by refreshments. Dates and venues are shown below:
* Perth: Tuesday 2 May, Art Gallery of Western Australia
* Adelaide: Wednesday 3 May, State Library of South Australia
* Sydney: Thursday 11 May, CAL offices
* Brisbane: Tuesday 16 May, Brisbane Council City Hall
* Canberra: Wednesday 17 May, National Library of Australia
* Melbourne: Wednesday 24 May, State Library of Victoria
Register online or phone 02 9394 7600 for more information or to book your place.